Sunday, September 19, 2010

Every great dream begins with a dreame

1. As you aspire to be more successful in life, your attitude towards
yourself and others will play a huge role. Positive people learn how
to handle life's challenges differently and use these opportunities to
grow. So can you!

Everyone wants a better life and if you are constantly working on self
improvement, you will develop more self-confidence, better self-esteem
and greater internal motivation to be the best. When you learn the
secrets of teamwork and leadership, interpersonal communication skills
and service, you can apply them to all aspects of your daily life.

2.  Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have
within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for
the stars to change the world.

3. One thing  always plays in my mind when I say “I’ll try.” It
reminds me to ask myself if I am committed to doing something or not.
If I’m not, then I shouldn’t say I’ll try. If it is something I want
to do, then I should commit all the way and say “I will do that” not
“I’ll try.”

4.Every time I do something that I am afraid to do, I have grown in my
confidence. Most often my fear is unfounded. When I’m planning my
projects and goals, I will ask myself “What could I do to make this
more successful, beyond what I originally thought? Why haven’t I
thought of this before? Is there something I’m afraid to do? Why?’
What are you afraid to do right now? What’s holding you back from
trying?

5. Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.
Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do
the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of
themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment